recent rolls: Butch & his flaming Chevy; Moyock, NC
Shot these during a tater-tot stop @ Sonic in Moyock, NC (right outside the Outer Banks). I was recovering from a vicious hangover and somehow started chatting with this cheery looking man after I noticed him looking at my camera.
Turns out his name was Butch, anyway, as he got up to leave I saw him walking toward this old Chevy! I immediately asked to take some photos and he obliged, he even posed for one. If you’re ever in Moyock you can catch him on the weekends at the church’s car show. Thanks Butch.
Shot on Kodak Portra 400
- recent roll: New York, NY; shooting with Leica & Mark de PaolaThis past April right before the pandemic got bad I had […]
- recent roll: Tourist Shit; Kill Devil Hills, NCrecent roll: name; Kill Devil Hills, NC Tourist shit in Kill […]
- recent rolls: My new friend Butch & his whip; Moyock, NCrecent rolls: Butch & his flaming Chevy; Moyock, NC Shot these […]
- now booking: July 10 – 14th; Columbia, SCnow booking: July 10 – 14th; Columbia, SC Catch me in […]
- recent rolls: Jockey’s Ridge State Park; Nags Head, NCrecent rolls: Jockey’s Ridge State Park; Nags Head, NC Enjoy the […]
- recent roll: Richmond, VA; Robert E. Lee Memorialrecent roll: Richmond, VA; Robert E. Lee Memorial These photos were […]