recent rolls: Moyock, NC; My new friend Butch & his whip
Shot these during a tater-tot stop @ Sonic in Moyock, NC (right outside the Outer Banks). I was recovering from a vicious hangover and somehow started chatting with this cheery looking man after I noticed him looking at my camera.
Turns out his name was Butch, anyway, as he got up to leave I saw him walking toward this old Chevy! I immediately asked to take some photos and he obliged, he even posed for one. If you’re ever in Moyock you can catch him on the weekends at the church’s car show. Thanks Butch.
Shot on Kodak Portra 400
- recent roll: Bay Area, CA; Bay Area Day Triprecent roll: Bay Area, CA; Bay Area Day Trip During my […]
- recent roll: Hopkins, SC; Congaree National Park w/ Niqueisarecent roll: Hopkins, SC; Congaree National Park w/ Niqueisa During my […]
- recent roll: Alexandria, VA; Old Town on 35mm filmrecent roll: Alexandria, VA; Old Town on 35mm film Since moving […]
- Tips for receiving your printTips for receiving your first fine art print Here are a […]
- recent roll: Denver, CO; Wild Basin Trail/ Tom’s B-Day Retreatrecent roll: Denver, CO; Wild Basin Trail This year for my […]
- now available: Billboard Tee Pre-OrderBillboard Tee Pre-Order Description:Traditional advertising kinda sucks, so I made the […]