recent rolls: Moyock, NC; My new friend Butch & his whip
Shot these during a tater-tot stop @ Sonic in Moyock, NC (right outside the Outer Banks). I was recovering from a vicious hangover and somehow started chatting with this cheery looking man after I noticed him looking at my camera.
Turns out his name was Butch, anyway, as he got up to leave I saw him walking toward this old Chevy! I immediately asked to take some photos and he obliged, he even posed for one. If you’re ever in Moyock you can catch him on the weekends at the church’s car show. Thanks Butch.
Shot on Kodak Portra 400
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on […]
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday, […]
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Artrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Art Spent the day […]
- Print Shop Relaunch Coming SoonPrint Shop Relaunch Coming Soon Ownership is super important to me, […]
- recent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidaysrecent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidays Tucked […]