recent rolls: Moyock, NC; My new friend Butch & his whip
Shot these during a tater-tot stop @ Sonic in Moyock, NC (right outside the Outer Banks). I was recovering from a vicious hangover and somehow started chatting with this cheery looking man after I noticed him looking at my camera.
Turns out his name was Butch, anyway, as he got up to leave I saw him walking toward this old Chevy! I immediately asked to take some photos and he obliged, he even posed for one. If you’re ever in Moyock you can catch him on the weekends at the church’s car show. Thanks Butch.
Shot on Kodak Portra 400
- Tips for receiving your printTips for receiving your first fine art print Here are a […]
- recent roll: Denver, CO; Wild Basin Trail/ Tom’s B-Day Retreatrecent roll: Denver, CO; Wild Basin Trail/ Tom’s B-Day Retreat This […]
- now available: Billboard Tee Pre-OrderBillboard Tee Pre-Order Description:Traditional advertising kinda sucks, so I made the […]
- recent roll: Ocean City, MD; Ocean City Beach & Assateague National Seashorerecent roll: Ocean City, MD; Ocean City Beach & Assateague National […]
- recent roll: New York, NY; shooting with Leica & Mark de Paolarecent roll: New York, NY; shooting with Leica & Mark de […]
- recent roll: Kill Devil Hills, NC; Doing Tourist Shitrecent roll: Kill Devil Hills, NC; Doing Tourist Shit Tourist shit […]