recent rolls: Moyock, NC; My new friend Butch & his whip
Shot these during a tater-tot stop @ Sonic in Moyock, NC (right outside the Outer Banks). I was recovering from a vicious hangover and somehow started chatting with this cheery looking man after I noticed him looking at my camera.
Turns out his name was Butch, anyway, as he got up to leave I saw him walking toward this old Chevy! I immediately asked to take some photos and he obliged, he even posed for one. If you’re ever in Moyock you can catch him on the weekends at the church’s car show. Thanks Butch.
Shot on Kodak Portra 400
- Park and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm filmPark and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm film… Read more: Park and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm film
- Funchal Madeira Island, PortugalFunchal Madeira Island, Portugal on 35mm film During my stint in… Read more: Funchal Madeira Island, Portugal
- DLCDLC <- Back to the Blog <- Online Shop
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on… Read more: PRESS: News on 6 Interview
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday,… Read more: Debut Solo Show Opening Reception
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first… Read more: Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service