recent roll: Ocean City, MD; Ocean City Beach & Assateague National Seashore
In celebration of a yearly sales goal we hopped up and went to Ocean City, Maryland. A quick getaway for DC residents 3HRS outside the city. Ocean City is apart of Fenwick Island, a huge barrier island off the coasts of Delaware and Maryland. The town is known for its massive 2.5MI boardwalk, and is also super close to Assateague State Park; A small strip of beach known for wild horses and good surf. The trip was amazing, check out the photos below.
- Park and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm filmPark and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm film I booked… Read more: Park and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm film
- Funchal Madeira Island, PortugalFunchal Madeira Island, Portugal on 35mm film During my stint in Portugal, I… Read more: Funchal Madeira Island, Portugal
- DLCDLC <- Back to the Blog <- Online Shop
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on News on… Read more: PRESS: News on 6 Interview
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday, May 6th… Read more: Debut Solo Show Opening Reception
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first started TOMSHOTTA.com… Read more: Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service