recent roll: Ocean City, MD; Ocean City Beach & Assateague National Seashore
In celebration of a yearly sales goal we hopped up and went to Ocean City, Maryland. A quick getaway for DC residents 3HRS outside the city. Ocean City is apart of Fenwick Island, a huge barrier island off the coasts of Delaware and Maryland. The town is known for its massive 2.5MI boardwalk, and is also super close to Assateague State Park; A small strip of beach known for wild horses and good surf. The trip was amazing, check out the photos below.
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on News on […]
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday, May 6th […]
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first started TOMSHOTTA.com […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Artrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Art Spent the day browsing the […]
- Print Shop Relaunch Coming SoonPrint Shop Relaunch Coming Soon Ownership is super important to me, and since […]
- recent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidaysrecent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidays Tucked away in […]