recent roll: Ocean City, MD; Ocean City Beach & Assateague National Seashore
In celebration of a yearly sales goal we hopped up and went to Ocean City, Maryland. A quick getaway for DC residents 3HRS outside the city. Ocean City is apart of Fenwick Island, a huge barrier island off the coasts of Delaware and Maryland. The town is known for its massive 2.5MI boardwalk, and is also super close to Assateague State Park; A small strip of beach known for wild horses and good surf. The trip was amazing, check out the photos below.
- Framebridge X TOMSHOTTA: The Black Artists Print ShopFramebridge X TOMSHOTTA:The Black Artists Print Shop This year I had the pleasure […]
- recent roll: Bay Area, CA; Bay Area Day Triprecent roll: Bay Area, CA; Bay Area Day Trip During my stay in […]
- recent roll: Hopkins, SC; Congaree National Park w/ Niqueisarecent roll: Hopkins, SC; Congaree National Park w/ Niqueisa During my previous trip […]
- recent roll: Orangeburg, SC; Big D’s Carwash w/ Seanrecent roll: Orangeburg, SC; Big D’s Carwash w/ Sean While passing thru Orangeburg, […]
- recent roll: Alexandria, VA; Old Town on 35mm filmrecent roll: Alexandria, VA; Old Town on 35mm film Since moving to Alexandria, […]
- Tips for receiving your printTips for receiving your first fine art print Here are a few housekeeping […]