recent roll: Denver, CO; Wild Basin Trail
This year for my Birthday we took a trip to Denver, CO. All the photos featured here were all taken during our day trip out to Rocky Mountain National Park. Initially we planned to visit the more popular trails like Dream Lake, Emerald Lake, etc, however due to a navigation error we wound up East of Allenspark. Since we were already losing light we decided to cut our losses and hike the nearby Wild Basin Trail. Shot on Kodak film.
Check out this quick recap video from the day!
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on News on […]
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday, May 6th […]
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first started TOMSHOTTA.com […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Artrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Art Spent the day browsing the […]
- Print Shop Relaunch Coming SoonPrint Shop Relaunch Coming Soon Ownership is super important to me, and since […]
- recent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidaysrecent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidays Tucked away in […]