Tips for receiving your first fine art print
Here are a few housekeeping tips for receiving your fine art print from TOMSHOTTA.COM:
Size & Viewing Distance:
Viewing a print from a distance shorter than intended can expose natural artifacts created by 35mm film such as grain. However, at an appropriate viewing distance, none of these artifacts are visible. In order to maximize the enjoyment from your print please keep in mind these two (2) things when purchasing:
Size & Viewing Distance
This refers to the size of your space AND the size of your print. For instance, 11 x 14″ prints might be hung in a hallway, while an 18 x 24″ can be hung behind a desk, and a 24 x 36″ could be hung behind a sofa or another large piece of furniture. Feel free to refer to the graphic above for the appropriate viewing distances for available print sizes.
Should the print be damaged in any way upon receipt, photograph the damage and email a copy to email@example.com for a replacement free of charge.
- Park and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm filmPark and National Palace of Pena – Sintra on 35mm film I booked … Read more
- Funchal Madeira Island, PortugalFunchal Madeira Island, Portugal on 35mm film During my stint in Portugal, I … Read more
- DLCDLC <- Back to the Blog <- Online Shop
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on News on … Read more
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday, May 6th … Read more
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first started TOMSHOTTA.com … Read more