Tips for receiving your first fine art print
Here are a few housekeeping tips for receiving your fine art print from TOMSHOTTA.COM:
Size & Viewing Distance:
Viewing a print from a distance shorter than intended can expose natural artifacts created by 35mm film such as grain. However, at an appropriate viewing distance, none of these artifacts are visible. In order to maximize the enjoyment from your print please keep in mind these two (2) things when purchasing:
Size & Viewing Distance
This refers to the size of your space AND the size of your print. For instance, 11 x 14″ prints might be hung in a hallway, while an 18 x 24″ can be hung behind a desk, and a 24 x 36″ could be hung behind a sofa or another large piece of furniture. Feel free to refer to the graphic above for the appropriate viewing distances for available print sizes.
Should the print be damaged in any way upon receipt, photograph the damage and email a copy to email@example.com for a replacement free of charge.
- recent roll: Oklahoma; The Black Town Toursrecent roll: Oklahoma; The Black Town Tours Late last year with the pandemic […]
- Framebridge X TOMSHOTTA: The Black Artists Print ShopFramebridge X TOMSHOTTA:The Black Artists Print Shop This year I had the pleasure […]
- recent roll: Bay Area, CA; Bay Area Day Triprecent roll: Bay Area, CA; Bay Area Day Trip During my stay in […]
- recent roll: Hopkins, SC; Congaree National Park w/ Niqueisarecent roll: Hopkins, SC; Congaree National Park w/ Niqueisa During my previous trip […]
- recent roll: Orangeburg, SC; Big D’s Carwash w/ Seanrecent roll: Orangeburg, SC; Big D’s Carwash w/ Sean While passing thru Orangeburg, […]
- recent roll: Alexandria, VA; Old Town on 35mm filmrecent roll: Alexandria, VA; Old Town on 35mm film Since moving to Alexandria, […]