Tips for receiving your first fine art print
Here are a few housekeeping tips for receiving your fine art print from TOMSHOTTA.COM:
Size & Viewing Distance:
Viewing a print from a distance shorter than intended can expose natural artifacts created by 35mm film such as grain. However, at an appropriate viewing distance, none of these artifacts are visible. In order to maximize the enjoyment from your print please keep in mind these two (2) things when purchasing:
Size & Viewing Distance
This refers to the size of your space AND the size of your print. For instance, 11 x 14″ prints might be hung in a hallway, while an 18 x 24″ can be hung behind a desk, and a 24 x 36″ could be hung behind a sofa or another large piece of furniture. Feel free to refer to the graphic above for the appropriate viewing distances for available print sizes.
Should the print be damaged in any way upon receipt, photograph the damage and email a copy to email@example.com for a replacement free of charge.
- PRESS: News on 6 InterviewPRESS: News on 6 Interview This month I was featured on News on […]
- Debut Solo Show Opening ReceptionDebut Solo Show Opening Reception Catch my first ever solo showFriday, May 6th […]
- Our Print Shop is Committed to Customer ServiceOur Print Shop is Committed to Customer Service When I first started TOMSHOTTA.com […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Artrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Philbrook Museum of Art Spent the day browsing the […]
- Print Shop Relaunch Coming SoonPrint Shop Relaunch Coming Soon Ownership is super important to me, and since […]
- recent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidaysrecent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidays Tucked away in […]