Tips for receiving your first fine art print
Here are a few housekeeping tips for receiving your fine art print from TOMSHOTTA.COM:
Size & Viewing Distance:
Viewing a print from a distance shorter than intended can expose natural artifacts created by 35mm film such as grain. However, at an appropriate viewing distance, none of these artifacts are visible. In order to maximize the enjoyment from your print please keep in mind these two (2) things when purchasing:
Size & Viewing Distance
This refers to the size of your space AND the size of your print. For instance, 11 x 14″ prints might be hung in a hallway, while an 18 x 24″ can be hung behind a desk, and a 24 x 36″ could be hung behind a sofa or another large piece of furniture. Feel free to refer to the graphic above for the appropriate viewing distances for available print sizes.
Should the print be damaged in any way upon receipt, photograph the damage and email a copy to email@example.com for a replacement free of charge.
- recent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidaysrecent roll: Sutter Creek, CA; Gold Country for the Holidays Tucked away in […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Orpha’s Lounge w/ Carmenrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Orpha’s Lounge w/ Carmen I was finally able to […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Britt’s Plant Roomrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Britt’s Plant Room Linked up with my friend and […]
- recent roll: Tulsa, OK; Downtown Tulsa on B&W filmrecent roll: Tulsa, OK; Downtown Tulsa on B&W film Over the course of […]
- recent roll: Altamont, TN; Falls Creek Falls State Park on filmrecent roll: Altamont, TN; Falls Creek Falls State Park on film This past […]
- recent roll: Oklahoma; The 13 Black Towns of Oklahomarecent roll: Oklahoma; The 13 Black Towns of Oklahoma Late last year with […]